Friday, January 21, 2011

Describing an Individual

His smile lights up a room and it's in every way contagious. I'm not sure what it is about him that makes me so happy. We met at work. Not a special or very romantic "how we met" story. We both work as cashiers at a local Wal Mart. He came over one night and told me he would bag for me and that I should feel special because he never does for any of the other cashiers. I blew him off like every one of my other male coworkers. I would've never guessed that a couple months later I'd be falling head over heels for him.

Lately, I spend every free minute I have with him. We both have busy schedules with school and our multiple jobs, so when we get to see one another, it's just that much more rewarding. Besides his amazing smile that makes my heart melt, he has a way of seeing right through me. Every wall I've ever managed to put up, he's managed to slowly and ever so gently break down. He laughs at me when I use big words and tells me that the way I use my hands and expressions when I talk are adorable. Most people don't notice the little things. He notices everything.

I spend more time with him than I do anyone else. He makes me feel like I can do anything and not have to change myself to get there. He accepts me for who I am. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment