Monday, January 24, 2011

Family: Dead or Alive

    When Taliena was little she used to be the happiest baby. She was just so darn cute. Everyone that saw her wanted to pinch her chubby little cheeks. She was so teeny tiny that she looked like a doll. So one time, I took her to the store with me and had her in her seat in the shopping cart. I bought a Cabbage Patch Doll and put it next to her in the carrier. Everyone thought she was a doll until we made it to the check-out line and she started crying. I think it took people a couple of minutes to figure out which baby was actually the real one. It was so funny. She was just the cutest!
    Oh this wasn't the first time I'd had her pass a Cabbage Patch, mind you. There was one time when Aunt Amy came over to babysit and baby Taliena was already asleep in her crib. I put the Cabbage Patch right next to her. When Aunt Amy went in to see her I watched her to a triple-take before she figured out which was which. I loved it! Like I said before, she was just the cutest, tiniest little thing. I wish she could've stayed that way. Oh I'm just kidding!


(POV: Michelle Armstrong, My Mother) 



No comments:

Post a Comment