Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Memoir

    Who am I? This question always seems so broad to me. I feel as though most people answer this question by  telling someone what they do and not what makes them who they are. 
    I am a girl. I am 20 years old and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I currently attend ASU and my major is Secondary Education-English...Boring, right? Who cares?
    Instead, I'd like to introduce myself this way. Hi there. My name is Taliena Walker. I am a very fun loving, but responsible person. I like to think of myself as a perfectionist to the extreme, and though this may be true, I have my flaws just like everyone else. I'm super clumsy and trust everyone. I procrastinate and enjoy gossiping. I lie to spare feelings and keep secrets simply because I can. My flaws contribute to my personality, but they do not define me. I also have good qualities that enhance my true character. I wear my heart on my sleeve and work hard for the things I want. I love the people that are closest to me and am quick to forgive those who deserve it. 


This is how I see myself. This is who I think I am. 
Simply put, I am me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment