Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 5: Peer Review

Rebecca:
    Rebecca, this week I really enjoyed your post for prompt eleven. It was a great little piece that gave just enough information and detail for readers to get a feel for your personality. The only thing I would've liked to see was more. I would've liked to have read about what else happened on your vacation. I mean, if you can make simply eating outside a bakery interesting and entertaining to read, I can only imagine where you could've gone with this piece. 


Kayla:
    Hey Kayla! Your posts for this week were really interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed reading both of them. My favorite was " Rush Hour." I really loved the sarcastic tone because I could relate to the situation and appreciate the sense of humor. In other words, I found the piece to be very entertaining. In your other post, " Less than forever away," I thought it was interesting how you chose to use paragraph headings. I felt that if the paragraphs had been a bit lengthier this technique would've been more effective in guiding your readers. All in all though, I really enjoyed your pieces this week. Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment