Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 6: Peer Review

Rebecca:
 Hey Rebecca! Your posts this week were great. I honestly loved both of them. "The American Dream" did something amazing for me. It made me realize how different people can interpret writing prompt, because though your post was so different from my own, completely fulfills the prompt requirements. For your second post of the week, "Condensing a Crash," I would like to first tell you that I am so very sorry that you had to go through something so traumatic. This piece was really great though. To be perfectly honest, I could picture the entire accident and by you giving readers the emotions you went through, it just helped the piece feel that much more real. Thank you for being so open and real with this one. Keep up the amazing work!


Kayla:
 Hello again! Let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed your post for prompt 15 and can clearly see why it was listed in this week's "greatest hits." I loved how you made something that seems so mundane to adults suddenly important. It really took me back to being little again. You were successful in making the piece seem as dramatic as it felt to you when it actually happened by calling the little boy "devil child," "the culprit," and my favorite the "car-drawing, prison daddy's little boy." Basically, it was a great piece and I appreciated your great attention to detail. I know my opinion doesn't count, but I hope you consider this piece for your paper. Great work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment