Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 10: Peer Review

Brandon:
    Brandon, Week 8's posts were really different, but definitely in a good and interesting way. The topics were all very diverse and I didn't get bored while reading once. My favorite of the three was "Dialogue: What's Your Name Again?" It brought me back to when choosing my favorite Pokemon was my biggest worry. It was really entertaining. The only suggestion I have is maybe cutting out or revising some of the things you put in your writing. I know you're writing non-fiction and we're all grown-ups in college, but I just feel like somethings aren't as appropriate as others. Besides that though, just keep up the awesome work!


Chelsee:
    Hey Chelsee! Your Week 8 posts were really very interesting. I felt that I really got to know more about you. The only suggestions I have for you this week are: add more to the length and maybe try using more dialogue . I especially enjoyed your post about your grandfather and my suggestions are aimed mainly toward it. Because the post was about someone so dear to you, it would've been nice to read more. All in all, great work!


Alyssa:
    Hello there! I just want to start your peer review off by saying that I love your blog. I haven't read a post yet that I haven't absolutely loved. With that said, your post for prompt #25 was my favorite of the three. I think this is because I found so easy to relate to. I have been in an eerily similar situation and your post brought back memories. The only suggestion I have is for post #27. When you give your readers a list of what you're going to write about, make sure you give them just that. I knew it was all there but I felt like I had to go looking for it. I can't wait to read more next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment