Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 8 Peer Review

Brandon: 
   Hello Brandon. I really enjoyed reading your post this week. It gave me some insight to what happened in Tuscon and the speech that took place afterward. I really appreciated your attention to detail and how you gave us (the readers) some background info on the shooting before you went into the description of the president's speech. I look forward to reading your posts for the rest of this semester. Keep up the great work!


Chelsee:
    Hey Chelsee. Let me just start off by saying that I found both of your posts for this week to be very insightful and entertaining. Your first post was really great and though it was four paragraphs long, I felt like I needed more. I wanted to know more about what you were working for. Why did you want a job at the age of 15? Was it difficult juggling school and your new job? Your second post was quite informative. I really didn't know much, if anything, about the bookstore being sold. I'm glad you chose to write about this. I can't wait to read your posts next week!


Alyssa:
    Hello there, Alyssa! Your posts this week were great! I really think I'm going to enjoy reading your writing for the remainder of the semester. Your first post about responsibility was honest and refreshingly open. I appreciated your ability to talk to your readers and tell them about yourself and your life without sugarcoating anything. Your second post of the week had just the right amount of description. I could see the bar just as you described it and wished I could go see it for myself in person. You have the amazing ability to know just how much description is enough. Not too little that readers don't know what you're talking about, but not too much that there's no room for a little imagination. Great work! I can't wait for the weeks to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment