Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hot Pink Convertible Please! (Prompt # 52)

    I want that car so much! My Barbies would love it! It's so shiny and pink! I love pink! It's my favorite color! My sisters would be so jealous if my Barbies had a car and theirs didn't. They would have to walk their Barbies everywhere or ask me to drive them...Yes! They would have to ask me. I could charge them too! Oooooh! I want that car sooooooo bad!
    Maybe if I'm really super duper good, Mom will buy it for me. Probably not. Hmmm next holiday? Easter! Eh no. Well I can't wait for my birthday in November. That's like a bajillion months away. This is no fair! I NEED that car I have lots of change saved up that I found all over the house, like from under the couch, in the laundry room, and from Dad's pants pockets. Maybe I can buy it all by myself. Maybe Mom will take me to get it now. The lady on the t.v. said it was fabulous! "Mom! Mom! Mom! We have to go to the store right this instant. I have to get something very important!"

No comments:

Post a Comment