Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 11: Peer Review

Brandon:
    Hey Brandon. Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I'm back though! I was excited to read your posts this week. I really enjoyed "Guest Starring, Richard!" It was really clever and entertaining. I would've liked to know more about your relationship with the interviewee, but the way you set up the post was great. It wasn't like I was reading a straightforward and boring interview. You really brought it to life. 


Chelsee:
    Hi Chelsee! I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything and I'm sorry. My favorite post of yours this week was the one about the President of the United States. I really loved how you said that even if you don't like the person in office, you respect them because they stepped up and took on the role of being president. I have the same view point on this and found it refreshing for someone to actually say it. Your post about wrapping gifts was also interesting. The only recommendation I have is that you make it less simple. Compared to a lot of your other posts, that one was quick and lacked detail. Keep up the great work though. I can't wait to read more. 


Alyssa:
    Hey Alyssa! I'm sorry I've been missing for awhile now. I'm back for good and ready to participate in peer review again. My favorite post of yours this week was "Denim Expert." In a short few paragraphs I learned quite a bit about denim. Your neighbor seems pretty knowledgeable on the topic too. I'm not that into fashion, but I didn't fall asleep or even feel bored while reading your post. It was entertaining the way you organized it. I also love how you put little interjections in between the interview paragraphs. I can't wait to read more next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment