Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 13: Peer Review

Brandon:
   Hi there! Your posts this week were definitely interesting. I always have a favorite though and this week, it was "Tired Edition." I really loved how you put your voice into it without using any personal pronouns to let us (your readers) know that everything was from your point of view and consisted purely of your own opinion. I truly commend that; it's pretty difficult to pull of successfully. Your second post " First World Problems" was also interesting. I would only recommend that when writing for such an open audience, not knowing where they stand politically, it may be a good idea to be more open to both sides. You did have some really great points in that post though. Keep it up!

Chelsee:
   Chelsee, I first of all would like to say that I am sorry for your loss. I really hope that isn't too presumptuous. I feel for you. Your post on it was done beautifully and I appreciate the fact that you were open enough to share the experience with us. With the way you described the event and the people, I could picture everything in my mind perfectly. Your more recent post, " April is Autism Awareness Month," was equally well-written. My favorite aspect was, oddly enough, the title. I thought it was clever that you snuck in the fact that it was Autism Awareness month and leave it at that. You didn't have to elaborate on it in the piece. I know it isn't that elaborate and you didn't think much of it when you did it, but I thought it was ingenious. I look forward to reading your posts next week. 

Alyssa:
    Hello again Alyssa! Once again, I loved your posts this week. Your earlier post of the week, "Mono Tone" was different than all of the others I read for prompt 42, but not in a bad way of course. It was different in that it was all about you but from an outsider's point of view. It was different and interesting. I love seeing how different people can interpret the different prompts we are assigned. Your second post, " UNjustified Eating" was very interesting in that we (your audience members) were able to see how food and diets effect different people's lives in different ways and from different points of views. I truly commend you on this, for I don't quite think I could pull it off myself. Once again, I look forward to reading your posts next week. Keep up the great work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment